"Sales success comes after you stretch yourself past your limits on a daily basis."
n. A basic truth, law, or assumption: the principles of democracy.
n. A rule or standard, especially of good behavior: a man of principle.
n. The collectivity of moral or ethical standards or judgments: a decision based on principle rather than expediency.
Every principle has 2 features: it is universal and it is timeless. Because of this, principle selling is effective in every market segment worldwide. The basic tenets of my sales philosophy are first, tell the truth; second, follow your process. Listen to your clients, develop an understanding of them, identify their needs, show how your solution will resolve those needs. Through principle-based selling, you will exceed your own expectations.
The Sales Coaching Process
- Think about your current situation. Are you happy with your progress?
- Develop a vision of what success looks like for you. Do you know how to achieve it?
- What do you hope to gain from sales coaching?
- I will help you in developing specific, achievable goals.
- I will give you tools and techniques to achieve those goals.
- I will provide support with work/life balance and time-management.
- Together, we will create sales history!